Why work at Phoenix Lab?
- Fantastic Snohomish County location (reverse commute from Seattle/Eastside.)
- Competitive compensation
- We believe customer service is an attitude, not a department. If you’re passionate about veterinary medicine and providing outstanding service to the local veterinary community, Phoenix Lab is the place for you!
Current Job Openings:
Phoenix Lab is seeking a full-time Sales Associate
- Develop and maintain thorough knowledge of Phoenix Lab services.
- Analyze market data and develop strategic plans to grow client base.
- Educate customers on the benefits of Phoenix Lab compared to the competition.
- Travel to and meet with existing and prospective customers, with a target of four existing and four new business opportunities per day.
- Extensive driving required, including overnight travel, approximately 4-7 nights per month.
- Document all client interactions via CRM.
- Collaborate across all Phoenix Lab departments.
- Work with leadership to develop and deliver relevant programs that address desired customer needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience, preferably in the veterinary or medical industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Formal presentation skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast changing environment
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office Suite
- Ability to work independently, and also as part of a team
- Valid driver’s license, and ability to travel overnight and some weekends.
The successful candidate will have a passion for supporting the veterinary community. Phoenix Lab is a values-driven organization, where we strive to provide the best possible customer service every day.
How to Apply:
Send Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “Marketing Associate” in the email subject line.
Phoenix Laboratory is seeking a full-time microbiologist to work days in our Microbiology department. Plate-reading experience in clinical microbiology (human or animal) is required.
The applicant should be able to identify common bacterial isolates and interpret susceptibilities. The applicant must possess good written and verbal communication skills, be able to follow safety guidelines, as well as department procedures and policies. The applicant must be detail-orientated and possess fine-motor skills.
Hours: 8:00am to 4:30pm for approximately 40 hours per week, will include some weekends
- Bachelor of Science and two years previous experience in clinical microbiology.
How to Apply:
Send Cover Letter, Resume to email@example.com. Include “MICROBIOLOGIST” in the email subject line and also provide salary requirements
Check out our web site at www.pclv.net
Phoenix Central Laboratory has a great benefit package including medical, dental, life/disability, and 401(k). Salary is DOE.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also mail a resume to:
ATTN: Human Resources
4338 Harbour Pointe Boulevard S.W.
Mukilteo, WA 98275
PCLV is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Click here to get our Pre-Employment Application