Why work at Phoenix?
- Fantastic Snohomish County location (reverse commute from Seattle/Eastside!)
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including 401k match
- We believe customer service is an attitude, not a department. If you’re passionate about veterinary medicine and providing outstanding support to the local veterinary community, this is the place for you!
Current Job Openings:
Client Service Representative
Please note: this is a full-time position; hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm or 9:00am – 6:00pm, with rotating Saturdays & Sundays.
Job responsibilities include:
- Acting as the initial contact for clients with the laboratory: handle multi-line telephone system, answer and screen calls, take detailed messages, practice excellent customer service skills to all internal and external customers
- Develop and maintain familiarity with the vocabulary of the laboratory and test information
- Transmit results and information via fax and/or email to clients
- Dispatch pick up information to couriers
Experience and Skills:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- One year of general office experience is preferred; experience in a medical environment is a plus
- Personal computer skills, including strong typing ability and proficient use of Microsoft Office; experience with office/fax/copy machines
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written
- Detail oriented and organized with ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
How to Apply:
Send Cover Letter, Resume and Salary Requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Include “CSR” in the email subject line
Phoenix Central Laboratory for Veterinarians is seeking a Medical Director.
The Medical Director, working in coordination with the Director of Operations, will be responsible for the lab and medical areas within the organization. The responsibilities of this position will include but not be limited to laboratory management, oversight of quality control, management of internists, clinical and anatomic pathologists, development and implementing a marketing strategy to grow the laboratory’s client base while improving the lab’s overall diagnostic capabilities along with ensuring the on-going level of exceptional client service and quality control.
Dedicated to quality testing combined with fast and reliable personalized service for 28 years, Phoenix Laboratory was structured to be solely owned by practicing veterinarians and key employees of the Laboratory. Phoenix Laboratory is a full service veterinary diagnostic laboratory offering complete clinical and anatomic pathology testing as well as microbiology, serology, hematology, chemistry, and a wide variety of miscellaneous tests. We employ boarded clinical and anatomic pathologists on site, as well as boarded internists for case consultation. Phoenix Laboratory serves over 900 clients throughout the United States and is the oldest exclusive veterinary diagnostic laboratory in the region. It is located just 20 miles north of Seattle, providing ample opportunity to explore the outdoors and other pleasures of the Pacific Northwest.
The successful candidate will have a history and passion for supporting the veterinary community and have the exemplary leadership, marketing, and business skills to insure the growth of the lab. This is a values-driven organization where service is the priority.
- DVM (or equivalent); ACVP or ACVIM Certified or Board Eligibility
- Current Washington State Veterinary License
- Proven leadership skills
- Track record of success in managing and leading multiple medical teams
- Capable of innovative and proactive approaches in identifying new opportunities to refine and improve lab area operations
- Capable of building productive cross-functional collaborations both within and external to Phoenix Laboratory
- Ability to integrate and apply feedback in a professional manner
- Demonstrated ability to drive the delivery of quality results in a timely manner, either independently or by directing others
- Strong diagnostic skills in Clinical Pathology/Internal Medicine
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highest level interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work as a collaborative team member are essential
- Strong communicator with ability to maintain open communication with internal employees, managers, and externally with clients
- Flexibility to changing methods and technologies
To apply, please send your resume to: email@example.com. Include “Medical Director” in the email subject line. Application materials should include a complete CV, letter of intent, and the names and addresses of three professional references.
Sales & Marketing Manager
Phoenix Central Laboratory, a full service clinical veterinary diagnostic laboratory located in Mukilteo, Washington, is seeking an individual for the Sales & Marketing Manager position. This position will develop annual marketing plans, outlining goals, strategic programs, continuing education, meetings, newsletters, advertising, community support, pricing, etc., consistent with Company philosophy and goals.
This individual needs to have excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills; ability to interact with individuals at all levels in the organization, is a highly organized, energetic, team player, with excellent demonstrated ability to drive business growth and develop new and existing clients. Establishes sales strategy and measurement programs to ensure results.
- 5+ years of sales and marketing experience, veterinary preferred
- 5+ years managerial experience directing a regional/national sales and marketing team
- Experience in managing departmental budgets and developing team members
- Experience scheduling resources and personnel
- The ability to create and execute a sales and marketing plan that integrates with corporate goals and philosophy
- Willingness to travel both regionally and nationally
This position reports to the Director of Operations.
Check out our web site at www.pclv.net. Phoenix Central Laboratory has a great benefit package including medical, dental, life/disability, and 401(k). Salary is DOE.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also mail a resume to:
ATTN: Human Resources
4338 Harbour Pointe Boulevard S.W.
Mukilteo, WA 98275
PCLV is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Click here to get our Pre-Employment Application